There is an old saying “You are whom you are with”. This exactly says that the quality of your education also depends on who studies along with you. Knowledge level could be boosted only through interacting with the highly experienced professionals. The interaction could not alone be driven by a good staff but also if your co-students are brilliant, the interaction level could be boosted up.
Brainstorming – That’s the word. The more you brain storm the more you are likely to learn on a certain subject.So what are the most essential features you should look at while selecting an educational Institution.
- The institute should have a quality staff. This could be judged by looking at their professional qualification and by asking an Ex-Student of the same institute.
- Quality of the students who are going to study along with you.
- Whether the institute is well known in the Educational Industry.
- Quality of the practical education that you receive.
- Industrial exposure through guest lecturers and visiting faculties.